95% of Sexual Abuse is Preventable through education per the Child Molestation Research and Prevention Institute
Learn how to Predict, Prevent and React to Child Sexual Abuse
"The children most at risk of being sexually abused by these groomers are the children surrounded by adults who cannot stomach learning about child sexual abuse. Child molesters deliberately associate with adults who cannot address these issues. They seek out adults who worry about hurting people's feelings. They charm adults who do not believe it could happen." From the book, The Socially Skilled Child Molester, by Carla van Dam PhD, leading clinical and forensic psychologist.
Child Sexual Abuse Prevention Training (English and Spanish) for:
- Children and Teens - age appropriate curriculum, includes training bullying and self-esteem issues
- College Students
- Parents - private groups and public workshops
- Youth Serving Organizations - standard or customized training for organizations
- School Districts
- Charter Schools
- After school programs
- Sports clubs
- Theater programs
- Businesses that cater to children and families
- Amusement parks
- Chuck E. Cheese
- Laser Tag Facilities
- Annual Conferences - I can speak on the topic or provide group training
- For Educators
- For Charter Schools
- For Law Enforcement
- For Non-Profits & Youth Serving Organizations
I am a Certified Facilitator of Darkness To Light Stewards of Children® Child Sexual Abuse Prevention Training.
Darkness to Light, tewards of Children® is approved for two (2) contact hours of continuing education by The National Association of Social Workers.
In addition to the Darkness to Light training, I incorporate training from a wide range of organizations and resources to provide comprehensive and in-depth training and information that is specific to your need and yet relevant to anyone.